What is Batch Inclusion bags?
Batch inclusion bags or Low Melt Bag, also known as EVA Bags (ethylene vinyl acetate) designed for the preliminary process of mixing rubber and other materials in the rubber and tire industry.
This material has a low melting point. After melting, it can be blended with the rubber and other chemical materials without affecting the quality of rubber products.
Importance of Batch Inclusion bags
What is Batch Inclusion bags? and what is Importance of Batch Inclusion bags? Low Melt EVA Bags are specially designed packaging bags for rubber additives and other plastic materials in the form of powder and granule. The batch inclusion packages help wrap or contain various materials, such as carbon black, titanium dioxide, and rubber compounding ingredients. Using the bag can avoid the fly loss of the material when filling, and there is no need to seal, so it essentially improves the packaging efficiency.
Low melting rubber feeding bag has advantages of high tensile strength, excellent impact strength, penetration resistance, is an effective solution of dust pollution during producing rubber products, guaranteeing the health of staff and improving working efficiency.
Benefits of Using Batch Inclusion Packaging
– Allows for exact dosing of the solid and liquid chemicals into the rubber compounding systems as compared to the conventional systems of dosing of the chemicals
– Reducing environmental pollution by preventing dust from flying in the workplace
– Environmentally friendly and cost-effective system
– Make compounds with a precise formulation
– Reducing loss of materials, additives, and chemicals as a result of direct conveying
– Virtually zero waste, leading to material cost savings.
– Promoting workplace and workers’ health